Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Whew! What a wild 24 hours!

Wow! What a day yesterday but most especially - what a great morning so far today. I have just had the privilege of reading, and responding to, all the Blogs from the 25 Participants who are sharing My Power Mall with 5 people a day. As I roll through the day I'm also excited to read from the Alternates - people who are perhaps showing even more commitment because they are fulfilling all the obligations and TO DO's while not getting any of the spotlight. They simply want to build their business. My hat is off to them!

Did I get my 5 yesterday? Yes, but by the time the day ended I could hardly hold my head up. :) So what?? I achieved my goal along with the rest of you - and I pretty much followed the scenario I laid out for you yesterday morning!

I got my first two at the print shop, 2 more at the grocery store while I was buying a muffin and looking at flowers, and then picked up my last one at the gas station. I didn't need gas but I needed 1 more. :) It was so easy to talk to people when I just focused on "The Question". If you're reading this and you don't know what that is, just listen to the recording of the first call or read the transcript. We've made it all available for you at www.WorldChangerRealityBootCamp.com

This is what I know... Just from 27 people yesterday, 135 new people heard about My Power Mall. 135 new people discovered there is an answer to their financial struggles. 135 people discovered they can make money just by spending the money they spend every day ANYWAY. That is the true magic of My Power Mall!

My 5 Magic Power Beans are going back in my pocket today and I will be back out there once I get everyone else taken care of. And who says I have to stop at 5? This is my life, my business, and my dreams I'm making come true. And, I know that I am SURROUNDED by people who need what My Power Mall has to offer. I don't want to keep it from anyone. My job today is to spread HOPE to people who are scared, stressed and looking for answers.

How cool is that??

Ginny

1 comment:

SouthernStar said...

Love you Ginny and thanks for this amazing Adventure and opportunity.

Linda