Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day # 2 has come and gone...

Good morning World!

What a joyful day yesterday was. Joyful, stretching, challenging, fun and long... I had great plans for watching the finale of Dancing With The Stars last night. I've only had time to see a couple nights of it this season but I love it! It came on at 9:00 (scheduled for 2 hours). I think I saw about 15 minutes before I was sound asleep. I had to go online to found out who won. :) I wasn't needed - my first choice won! :) All's well that ends well...

Sometimes I get to the end of a day, look back and think, is it really possible for so much to happen? My day began with reading everyone's Blogs. What a fabulous experience! The stories, the challenges, the laughs, the heartfelt sympathy for their fears, and the loud cheers as I read how they overcame and DID what they committed to do! If it was possible to be any more committed to these 25 people than I already am, I was after I read their Blogs. I encourage all of you to read everyone's Blogs who is on this adventure. You wil be inspired, challenged, and motivated to DO whatever it takes for you to achieve your goals with My Power Mall and with your life!

Yesterday was rather intense. I had two Boot Camp Calls and lots to do in handling different areas of the company. I also had the joy of speaking with a brand new member who joined my Team! Joyful, but also sobering as I saw again the challenges so many people here in America are facing. A couple - 63 & 65 - could never have guessed 3 years ago when they were very successful that they would be facing life and retirement BROKE, with only $1500 a month coming in from a meager retirement and Social Security. They are wondering how to pay their mortgage and car payment, and only have $100 in the bank.

I listened to their story and told them they had joined at the perfect time and that our first order of business was to get them making money. You won't be surprised to know I directed them to the My Power Mall World Changer Reality Boot Camp, and told them to be on last night's call. I know that any person who wants to succeed can do it if they will follow what we're doing! My heart ached for them but I was also so excited to know they have found their answer!

I had another great conversation with a wonderful 70+ year old woman who joined several months ago, fell ill, spent time in the hospital but is now back at it - wanting to know how to get moving again. Dawn has a Foundation that has founded and funded orphanages all around the world and still has so much to do with her life. She is committed to creating the funding she needs through My Power Mall. Needless to say, I dropped everything to help her! What a joy to talk with her!

In the midst of everything I still had to get my 5. I left the house at 3:30 looking less than my best (okay, I probably looked scary in my baseball cap and jean jacket but there was no time to do anything different because shower time was taken up talking to Dawn!). I strategized how to take the 30 minutes I had available to best use. I blew in to my Chiropractor's office, told the 4 people working there it was high time for them to understand what I did and that I knew how much they needed My Power Mall - and besides I needed their help! I asked THE QUESTION! They all listened. See, though I hadn't shared My Power Mall with them yet I really did know how much they needed it because I had gotten to know THEM over the past 2 months. I handed them my Invitation cards, got their information and had 4 taken care of! But I still needed one more. I turned around to look at the one man sitting in the lobby. He'd heard everything of course. :) He laughed, said, "Hey, sure I'm interested." I could have kissed him! Come to think of it, maybe that would have made the followup a slam dunk! :) I got his information, blew back out, drove home and got here 7 minutes before the 5:00 Boot Camp Call. Today I will follow up with everyone.

And now I need to read everyone's Blogs and get ready for this morning's Boot Camp call. I LOVE sharing this adventure with 25 amazing people and Jacki Varacalli. Jump in - the water is great! If you're wondering if you can do this - YOU CAN! If you wondering if you're too busy - YOU'RE NOT. If I can do it, anyone can. If you're wondering if it's really possible to have Financial freedom with My Power Mall - YOU CAN!!

I believe in you!!

Ginny

4 comments:

Jean's Global Village said...

Ginny, thank you for your clarity, your humor, your vision, and your compassion. You are the BEST!!

Jean

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...

Thank you Ginny for your encouraging words this morning. You are just amazing to me, if you can this, so can I! It's a whiteout outside and can't even see my truck! All I can do is make calls from home today...at least spread the word!

Jewel

Anonymous said...

Hey Ginny!

I'm so glad you believe in me, because my family is so skeptical of me doin this. So it's good to have affirmation from my MPM Fam.

My question is, do I have to had used the mall a lot before I do all the "get 5", because I feel I need to have "used" the mall more before I do, so that I can answer their questions better. (I feel that esp. w/my fam)

Also, is there any way to pay off my credit card bill w/Am Exp Gift Cards. That would be nice.

I'm following along w/the gang and hoping to do the same. My big why is to pay for cancer treatment.

Please, tell me again that this is gonna work!?

Being with my fam this holiday has discouraged me :(

Grateful thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Been doin the Boot Camp thang wit you guys. I'm actually encouraged that so far not a lot of people have been put on the teams, yet, because I'm at the same place. And if you guys are gonna still be able to do this thang, maybe I can too. Thanks for helping me not to be discouraged at this point.
Hangin tough, sittin at the edge of my seat., learnin what do I do next?!
Sincerely,
Thanks
Love & Gratitude