Sunday, November 23, 2008

And so the Adventure Begins...

I'm told that when you're the Founder & CEO, and that when something is your idea, that you should express no fear. Hogwash! As we balance on the edge of leaping into the next 60 Days, I have so many emotions... Excitement. Terror. Nervousness.


Excitement because I completely believe Jacki Varacalli and I can take 25 people to $2000 in 60 Days with My Power Mall. If I didn't believe it, I wouldn't have committed to doing it!


Terror because I'm human and it's scary to think we might fail. Every day of my life I am driven by the philosophy of "Feel The Fear and DO IT Anyway!" This is no exception. I also know all of the 25 people who are joining us are feeling the same terror. :)


And nervousness because for the last 20 months (since launching My Power Mall on March 19, 2007) I have been totally consumed with just running this rapidly growing company - putting in standard 18 hour days to keep up with all that is going on. I'm nervous at the thought of adding more to my plate. I'm nervous at the thought of getting back out "into the field" and building a team. I'm nervous at the thought of can I do all this and still give everyone and everything in my life what is deserved.


But... my overall feeling is one of just intense excitement! We have chosen 25 wonderful people with a passion to change their life, change the lives of the people they touch, and change the world along the way. I am going to have a such a great time working with them, getting to know them, and empowering them to fulfill their dreams and create financial freedom.


I've got about a million things to do before I meet with them on the phone for the first time tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM so I better get to it. Anyone in the world is welcome to listen in on our calls. All 25 participants get to choose between 2 daily calls - at 8:00 AM (Pacific Standard Time) and 5:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time). To hear their daily challenges and victories just dial in to 212-990-4000 (5015#)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ginny! This is an awesome idea, and so wanted to be a part of your 20, but I'll still be watching, listening and working alongside you, Jacki and everyone! Have fun, and God bless you.

Rachel P, Glendale, AZ

Maggie King said...

Reality Boot camp is already so much fun to watch.

I wish I could have participated, but knowing that I could not do it give it my all, since I am working and training members for the live chat,I knew my plate was full for now.

Not only will I be cheering, and watching, but also trying to apply what I learn in my business and downline.

I also have the honor of rooting for the member of my downline who is one of the 25 taking the journey along with you.

Thank you Ginny for an opportunity for all us, and More than anything, thank you for being an CEO who walks her talk.

Go get em Ginny!!!!
Maggie King

Prayer4UKToday said...

Hi Ginny,

All the best as you do this Boot Camp. Wish I was joining all of you, but its not that easy with all my commitments at the moment and I am helping Nita with support.

I shall be following all of you on your adventure and maybe pick up some of your videos and put them on my Facebook page, or My Space page or setup a web page about your boot camp.

Enjoy the boot camp, hope you are not too shattered at the end of the day!

Blessings

Las Ratnayake

Jimmy Bee said...

Hello Ginny. It is me Jimmy Bee - The busy bee boy, let it bee guy. Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful to you and to all in the world. Jacki called me up yesterday and I will start beeing part of the team tomorrow. Ya Hoo! I am ready for the ride. But today I want to be thankful. For Family and love ones. I took the time this morning and wrote down all the wonderful things to be thankful for now and for the NEW YEAR. Together we can change the world! There are ten two letter words which my father always told me. These words guide me to what ever I want to be. I live by these ten two letter words. They are.

IF IT IS TO BE. IT IS UP TO ME.

Enjoy
Lets ride.

Jimmy Bee