Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 5 - A BIG Decision

Hello Everyone,

Here is the letter I just sent to all the Boot Campers. It speaks for itself. I will still be here Blogging daily...
________________
Yesterday morning I got up and spent almost 3 hours thinking and journaling. I did my annual Thanksgiving letter but then I just kept going - analyzing, pondering and deciding just how I can be the most value to every single one of you. When I got done I sat back and looked at what I had written, and then started thinking how I was going to communicate it to all of you. :)

My BIG DECISION is that I will be of most value to all of you if I do not officially DO Boot Camp. Can I build a team? Yep. So far it's 148,000 and counting. :) I got my 5 each for the first 3 days of Boot Camp. I'm signing up 2 World Changers today. It's not a question of whether I can do it - it's a question of whether I should.

I had to think about how I could best serve all of you. I realized having more time to read and respond to Blogs, more time to call each of you, more time to create more tools for you to use, and more time to utilize the power of what you are doing to help EVERY member would be the best use of my time. I don't want to be frantically running out to bring people in and then having less the right amount of time to help them - because I'm committed to helping all of you. I can carve the hours out of my day to do the Boot Camp expectations but doing it takes time away from all of YOU.

I struggled with my decision because I was afraid it would prompt some of you to say, "Well, if Ginny can't do it, maybe I can't either." Or, "Well, if Ginny isn't going to keep her commitment, why should I?" I thought about these for a while and realized my only responsibility is to make the decision that is best for all of you, and for the rest of the company. Each of you has to take the responsibility for your own life and for your own decisions.

I remember when I first created My Power Mall. 7 out of what were then 10 Management officers were less than enthusiastic - with a couple of them adamently opposed. I talked to them for a long time and then said, "All of you get to choose. You can still run the Shop For Charity Day division of the company. I will get an entire new team of people to help me create My Power Mall if I need to. You get to choose what you're going to do but I am going to create My Power Mall!"

Thankfully, every one of them came onboard but I was serious. I just knew what I had to do. As you move forward with Boot Camp, you need to make the same decision for yourself. WHY did you make the commitment? Even if every member of the Boot Camp quit, would you continue forward - knowing what you want for your life, and knowing you have the vehicle to take you there? If the answer is, "Yes, Ginny!" then you can not fail!

So, I am here - offering even more support because I am not distracted by anything else. Well, there is the little issue of running the company :), but I can handle all that. I have some things I'm working on now, and am going to be testing things here locally that I want to share with all of you. I will be on every call. I will continue to send letters. You're not getting rid of me... :)

It's so simple. Share My Power Mall with 5 people a day and follow up with each one. That's it. Do that every day and you will achieve all you dream of creating. I will cheer you on and help you every step of the way.

Jacki will continue with you - it's her job. :) We will all continue to learn together - sharing successes, struggles and lessons learned!

I believe in you!

Ginny

2 comments:

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...

Ginny,

I want you to be our cheer leader on the sidelines! I always can count on you to give me strength, as I have told you in the past, often when I was feeling doubtful, all I would have to do is get on one of the calls with you, or listen to one of the recordings and it gives me the motivation to keep going, to keep calling people. As I am talking to people and handing out the invites, I keep thinking how great it would be if when we sent in our contacts at the end of the day, our link to our own sites would go into an auto responder to help us. Since I can't afford the auto responder system right now. I guess it's just a thought. If I could do it myself I would, because that response to my contacts for a few days would be SO helpful, and effective. Would that be possible? Take care, Jewel

Jimmy Bee said...

I think you made the right move with the boot camp. You can only do so much. We truly need your energy for all the other things needed to keep this wonderful dream going. So if there is anything you need from me let me know. I am here to help anyway I can. Your the best
Jimmy Bee